Saturday, March 12, 2011

Most ironic finds in my bedroom- Day Three

So, today I mostly concentrate my 40 item purge in our bedroom. Amongst the items was a huge stack of magazines and books. Clearly, I never looked too closely at any of these. And no, I haven't purged them.






Posted by Picasa

Yet.

I have set up an Amazon shop for some of the items (books, DVDs, etc.) to resell them. All proceeds will go to Susan G. Komen 3 Day Walk I am doing this September with some friends. If you are interested, you can check out the link here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefront/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=ARQW5OGEEIVDV

I have a busy day tomorrow, so I will post today's items after a good night's sleep and morning selling cookies with my daughter. But, I got rid of over 40 items today!

No comments:

Post a Comment